“Art on a plate!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Siopa Chill Rialaig
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Shop also has a restaurant which does coffees and lunches and is normally open at the same time as the shop.
However it now does a set price evening meal on Fridays and Saturday evenings which we found excellent. Last Friday night was booked out so we reserved for Saturday. It was great! and we had plently of room. The meal was excellent value (aperitif with canapés, starter, main course, desert and tea/coffee) for €35 and the wine was very drinkable -We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I visited the Shop on Two occasions and found it very expensive , I think the shop should sell more Pottery perhaps from local Potters , If the goods had a wider Range of Prices to suit Tourists of all Budgets even Childrens goods they would sell more. , Cafe was also expensive and not a lot of Variety .
My Grand Parents came from this area so was very Disappointed with the Shop.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Cill Rialig is a 'must visit' place on The Iveragh Peninsula. Beautiful, challenging art, sculpture & craft, lovely resturant, delightfully designed building.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I discovered this when I was out riding my bicycle! On that note, Saint Finneans Bay is a pretty spectacular little beach and view. But I digress.... This is a very tiny little shop that sells artistic work from the local area. High-quality - nice - not just a tourist junk shop.

If you find this place you'll find some great views of a beautiful little peninsula, so seek it out!

Enjoy!