Ring of Kerry Hotel
Caitins(Cahersiveen)
US$87
Royal Valentia Hotel(Knightstown)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$278
US$152
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsring of kerrynight porterour tour guidebaby bowlstar hotelhuge differencerooms are clean and comfortablebeautiful ringsunday nightwi fihakestayed here for one nightskellig michaelratesdadcahirciveenwaterville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend and I booked a room in the hotel. We asked the staff member in reception for a nice room. He informed us that we were getting the "best room in the hotel". When getting to our room after having paid 110 euro we were very dissappointed. The room was small and cramped with a single unmade bed up against the double bed whereby we had to climb up on the double bed to get into it. There was fag burns on the cover on the bed also. After been giving high expectations of getting a lovely room we were let down and regretted paying the money for poor accomadation.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank summer124
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A group of us had a lovely stay here earlier this month. The entire staff was wonderful, the food in the restaurant was outstanding and the location was great. If you are looking for a place to stay while you tour the Ring of Kerry this place is perfect! Wifi, comfy rooms, and very very clean. I already have it on my list of places to stay for my next trip to Ireland! Thank you Ring of Kerry Staff for a warm welcome and a wonderful stay!!! Hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was out in the area for an artist retreat and the power outage from high winds caused me to find shelter in a nearby hotel. I was pleasantly surprised with a fabulous stay at this comfy place and the food in the restaurant was terrific.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 17 November 2013

When I first walked in the door I finally realised what never judge a book by its cover actually meant, when you pull up outside the hotel you are a bit worried what kind of standard the hotel will be as the outside is not 100% amazing, but as soon as I walked in I was stunned by the shine of the beautiful white tiles. When a staff member greeted me at the lobby I felt like the king of the world, they really make it feel like you are the most important person alive. After I put my bags to my room I went down to the bar to be served by a lovely man by the name of Maurice. As I am a but of a fussy eater I had a very strange order, but that was no problem for that gentleman, he brought it out to me without a single mistake.
On the day of my departure I had the pleasure of meeting the boss, who was one of the most welcoming men I've ever met, the kindness really works from the bottom up. I would love if the staff, food and even facilities were this good in this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Last night I stayed in The Ring of Kerry Hotel in Caherciveen. The multi-tasking John could not have been more helpful. He checked me in most efficiently, he served me a great dinner and he looked after the bar. At times a number of people were looking for his attention and each person was looked after in a most courteous and efficient manner. If only all hotel staff were this welcoming. The room was nice, the bed could have been a little softer but it was all clean and well decorated. All this and it was one of the cheapest hotels I've stayed in this year. The only real negative is that the area by the stairs to the rooms is used as a storage area for decommisioned tables etc. It would take very little and make a huge difference, to tidy this area and move all that stuff somewhere else. This is a great stop when travelling the incredibly beautiful Ring of Kerry. It's also suitable for families with small children. I will certainly stay there again when I'm next in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business