Atlantic Villa
US$115
Glanleam House(Valentia Island)
US$198
Ring of Kerry Hotel(Cahersiveen)
US$140
US$198
US$301
US$288
TripAdvisor
All reviewsat homeedible flowersorganic gardenfresh eggsold houseon arrivalself cateringhomemade honeyincredible breakfastsmoked mackerelbeautiful housenear futurespecial experiencering of kerrylocation is excellentfantastic experiencebed and breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2012

10-5-2012

During my holidays in Valentia Island I spent two weeks in a comfortable, rented cottage in the Atlantic Villa. A peaceful. beautiful location amidst birds, bees and apple trees. It was a lovely experience wandering around the island on foot and by bike, taking in the interesting ancient sights and the beauty of the landscape.
The very icing on the cake was the warm Irish hospitality with which Jackie and Brian made me feel welcome and completely at home in the cottage.
Jackie brought me her selfbaked bread and every morning the hens in the yard laid a brandnew egg for my breakfast. To my great joy there were stacks of good books to read from their personal library and cd’s full of Irish music to listen to.
These dedicated hosts made my stay in the cottage and my way around the island and to Skellig Michael smooth and very pleasant indeed.
Yes, I recommend the Atlantc Villa cottages wholeheartedly!
Henriette van der Staaij
The Netherlands

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2012

What can I say! 8 of us stayed with Jackie and Brian for 2 nights in Atlantic Villa. They were both so welcoming and helpful. Very comfortable and warm accommodation. A constant supply of tea coffee and filtered water. Breakfast was a visual and tasty delight. Locally produced yoghurt, honey, homemade brown bread, fresh eggs and milk all beautifully prepared and presented. If you want to switch off and relax I cannot recommend Atlantic Villa highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolores G
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Jackie met us as we drove up - oops, sorry Jackie, next time we'll remember to drive to the front! It's a wonderful treasure on Valentia Island! We could hear the ocean surf through our window yes, we had our window open in March in Ireland! It was wonderful! And a yummy breakfast to boot!

Room Tip: Not sure I would bet there's not a bad room!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank happyirishlass
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Atlantic Villa holds many wonderful and happy memories for us of times shared with friends and family on this beautiful island. We rented the place for several summer holidays in a row - we loved it that much! The house is full of character and charm. Brian & Jackie returned home a few years ago and opened the house as the delightful B&B it is today. We've just spent a relaxing family weekend in the house and cottage and I cannot recommend this place enough. A definite addition to any Kerry visitors itenerary. Wonderful breakfast, warm atmosphere and fantastic, relaxed, genuine and warm hosts. If you're booking for a night, dont! Book two. You wont regret it. Has wi-fi also.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I can't stay away. Whenever I am conducting business in the area I select to stay at the Atlantic. Jackie and Brian are great hosts and bend over backwards to make you feel at home. The breakfasts are fantastic and include products sourced from the islands own dairy and the chickens in the back garden. The beds are amazing and a wrench to get out of in the morning. My only complaint is that I struggle to get any work done in this beautiful and relaxing setting!! There is wifi available throughout the building whether working downstairs in front of the fire or in your room. And the roll top bath.....true bliss!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business