“Unique”
Review of Bridge House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skibbereen
Bridge House
Ranked #2 of 12 Skibbereen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Totally unique, one off, memorable b&b that reminds you why staying in a b&b is so much better than a faceless hotel. We brought our nine month baby with us and mona couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011

Reviewed 13 June 2011

The proprietor Mona cares about your comfort and experience. She offered advice on things to see and do based on specific interests (outdoors, gardening, etc.). She grew up in the area and seems to know everything. Her breakfast was among the best I've had with fresh organic fruits, homemade sausage, local organic cheeses, etc. There is an enormous tub in the shared bath and I liked the idea of a soak at the end of the day..not enough hot water to fill, which is the only reason for a very good rating instead of excellent.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank mjcraignyc
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Without a doubt the best b&b I have ever stayed in! Such a beautiful and cosy place to stay added volumes to the trip, and it was fantastic value on top of it all.

Reviewed 29 May 2011

Wow what a lovely experience. Mona Bests B&B is an experience everyone should treat themselves to.
From the minute you walk in the door the welcome is so so nice and the house decor is so wonderfull....complemented with a range of artwork and curious that are just fantastic. The rooms are just breathtaking and you really have to visit to appreicate them.
Mona Best is a lovely host and I am so lucky to have met this lady she is really really so nice and and I will always stay with Mona when I am in the west Cork area.
Thank you Mona your just brilliant.
Declan Donohoe.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I arrived late on a very wet night and I was greeted to a hot cup of tea and some tasty treats. I had a greats night's sleep in lovely white linen sheets. Thanks to Mona my stay was memorable and special. She knows how to look after the small things and the breakfast was really lovely and fresh. Fresh fruit and a hot breakfast! I left feeling like I had made a friend, thanks to Mona my stay was very enjoyable.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Mona's B&B is one of a kind as is Mona herself. My wife and I stayed one night only and were highly entertained by everything in the house. Everywhere we looked there was something to catch your eye and leave you highly amused. Breakfast was excellent and freshly cooked and was followed by a long conversation with Mona who luckily for us pointed us in the right direction for the days travels. A charming and quirky B&B with a charming host in a great location.

Reviewed 20 May 2011

Stayed for just the one night. Fun, quirky and unusual. Beds and rooms were clean and breakfast was fab. Only downside was that we had to share a bathroom. Great stay overall :)