The West Cork Hotel
  • Restaurant
Seaview House Hotel(Ballylickey)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswest corklovely hotelold bridgefrench toasthighly recommend this hotelreception areaoverlooking the riverlovely foodbar foodsuperior roomstayed one nighteggs benedictmain courseold stylebreakfast was excellentbed was very comfortableenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I attended a wedding here in July of 2012 in the region of 130 guests. As management in another 4 star West Cork property I was very much surprised at the level of quality for both food & the staff which provided it. A job very well done.

I wish you the best as you continue to grow both your business & custom.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed for two nights had a wonderful time . The hotel was very nice and the staff were very helpful and friendly . The food was of a very high standard and plenty of it .The bed rooms were bright and very clean . The beds were so comfortable and warm . I am going to book again for March .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Lovely stay here the lobby and bar are very pretty and the rooms were comfortable with views to river, breakfast also very nice. The staff were very pleasant also. Would recommend for a short stop over like ours...............................

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I booked a double room for one night and requested a blanket and a sheet on my bed, when we went to our room sure enough the bed was made up as I requested, unlike a hotel in Knightsbridge, London. There they gave me a duvet cover (as a sheet!) and a blanket to make up the bed myself! We have had their "early bird" dinner on several occasions - €23 for 3 courses + a glass of wine. Very enjoyable meals every time. The staff couldn't be more helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel. I didn't use either the pool or the Fitness centre so I cannot give an opinion on either.

Room Tip: we had a room at the side, away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My sister had her wedding at the hotel in mid- November and I want to compliment the management and staff for their efforts and attention to detail in making it such a great day:-)! The food was of the highest quality and everyone commented on how good the food was, given that there were over 200 guests this was no mean achievement. Sincere thanks to Neil and Elaine and all the staff at the West Cork for a wonderful day. It just goes to show, stay local and enjoy the best that west cork has to offer!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family