“Tree house at grove house”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skibbereen
Grove House and Courtyard Cottages
Ranked #1 of 12 Skibbereen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the couples for cottages treehouse for two nights and we both enjoyed it so much.It was an incredible experience.The staff were very friendly and helpful and the treehouse was very clean.Will definitely return again soon.Top class.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank burnsyc2h

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had a fantastic stay at the Lasnanroe Cottage Oct 13 it was everything it said it would be we were both thrilled. have to say I will be going back in the near future. the only thing I would say is the hot tub so be more private as we could see other copules coming and going.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in Treehouse 2 in September. Peter was so welcoming and friendly upon our arrival. The treehouse is amazing it had everything you could want or need.The love heart with my name hanging on the tree was the personal touch for me. We relaxed in the outdoor hot tub listening to the rain trickling through the trees. We stayed in Inchydonney for our 2nd night in Cork....which was very disappointing after staying in the treehouse. I should have booked both nights in the treehouse! I have been recommending the treehouse to everyone I know. I am on the look out for somewhere similar but am yet to find anywhere....I will definitely be back again.

1  Thank T N
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Riverbank barn for our anniversary. We could not have asked for a more peaceful retreat. The barn was so welcoming on our arrival. The heating was on and there was a bottle of wine left chilling for us. The attention to detail was second to none. It really was so peaceful that we were quite happy to stay there for the whole weekend just popping out briefly for lunch. We really look forward to staying in one of the cottages again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank reviewerwaterford
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in the barn at grove house recently and the barn was nice and warm , very clean,had everything U could possibly want and need. The owners Peter and Anna were very accommodating and friendly, would definitely recommend and stay here again.!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank TheresaByrne
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Just back from a lovely weekend at Lassanroe Cottage. It was a surprise for my wife and she was delighted.
In short, this place is perfect. Every detail is thought through.
Peter and Anna were very helpful e.g. I text Peter on Saturday with a query about the hot tub. 1 minute later my phone rang and 1 further minute later the question had been answered.
Check out Atlantic Sea Kayaking night time trip - excellent.
Church Restaurant - Nice food but poor service.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a fantastic time at the cottage, the place is beautiful and its hard to top the hot tub but we found everything we could possibly need. All the rooms are a perfect mix of old and new and we will be making this trip again and again. Thanks to Anna and Peter for answering any queries we had before we got there and I have to give an extra mention to Liz who went above and beyond in helping make it a very memorable stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skibbereen
Maritime Hotel
#8 of 12 in Skibbereen
Marguerites
Marguerites
#5 of 12 in Skibbereen

Been to Grove House and Courtyard Cottages? Share your experiences!