“Very accomodating for large familty groups”
Review of The Brick Oven

The Brick Oven
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Bantry
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Really friendly and patient staff -took great care of the kids and popped over to let the grown ups know that the sun was out if some of the grown-ups wanted to move to seating at the quayside and enjoy the sun! Great value too.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We've been visiting Bantry for years but only this year tried the Brick Oven on the recommendation of a local. This is a busy restaurant (itself a great sign) with an enormous menu to choose from to satisfy all tastes. It was the perfect place for kids with colouring etc provided. The service was very friendly and quick. Couldn't fault it for a family meal out which didn't cost the earth.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I would advise those thinking of eating here to make a booking, you wont have to wait long but they get very busy. My husband and I ate with our 2 year old daughter. My daugthers goujons were overcooked as were my husbands starters of chicken wings. However our mains were perfectly delicious and the service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We were with the kids on vacation. Not much choice in Bantry but that one was a great compromise for the kids (below 10) who loved their pizzas and the adults who enjoyed the seafood.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went in with my daughter, she just wanted Pizza, but they are the best pizza's in town!!! I had the GF Pizza, but I wasn't gone on it, so probably won't repeat that. Id stick to the other options. I did notice a menu change (missed my favourite GF dish) and I think prices went up slightly, but we will return to try out the new menu. :-)