“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Snug

The Snug
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Bantry
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I had tea here the other night. I had the home roast lamb. It came out cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a night out.

“Outstanding fillet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal. We were unsure if we wanted a starter or not so we went for fillet steaks all I can say is they were superb and thank god we never ordered starters. If I was to be picky we had to share a table but the food made up for it.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We went here twice when we stayed in Bantry, and loved the place. Great food, very fresh fish and mussels, we really enjoyed it. Normally we go to another place when we stay for two days, but we like The Snug so much, we happily made a exception on that"rule".

Visited May 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Evening out with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Have to say even taking into account euros to pounds I found the cost of food in Ireland,shopping and eating out to be high
This to me was only an ok meal
The fish chowder was good.home made burger and chips fine and then a dessert of banana and too much whipped cream for me personally
Back in the uk the prices we paid would get something a bit special however staff brillant,atmosphere ok seemed to close a bit early but I was not paying so that
was good in the end
I

• Visited June 2014
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Evening meal in Bantry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We all had something different. The food was just marvellous and the service first class - unpretentious, attentive, generous and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014