“good food, massive portions”
Review of The Snug

The Snug
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Bantry
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a nice pub, nice environment. Its a busy little place and they sure give value for money. The staff are very friendly. There is almost too much food presented, I ordered the homemade burger. I recieved two homemade burgers both on a soft bap with bacon n melted cheese. It was huge I could hardly touch the chips. My wife ordered the pasta that came with garlic bread and chips, again she couldnt manage the chips. Make sure you are hungry visiting this place.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I had tea here the other night. I had the home roast lamb. It came out cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a night out.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal. We were unsure if we wanted a starter or not so we went for fillet steaks all I can say is they were superb and thank god we never ordered starters. If I was to be picky we had to share a table but the food made up for it.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went here twice when we stayed in Bantry, and loved the place. Great food, very fresh fish and mussels, we really enjoyed it. Normally we go to another place when we stay for two days, but we like The Snug so much, we happily made a exception on that"rule".

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Have to say even taking into account euros to pounds I found the cost of food in Ireland,shopping and eating out to be high
This to me was only an ok meal
The fish chowder was good.home made burger and chips fine and then a dessert of banana and too much whipped cream for me personally
Back in the uk the prices we paid would get something a bit special however staff brillant,atmosphere ok seemed to close a bit early but I was not paying so that
was good in the end