“Good Food!”

Cuisines: Irish
San Diego, California
“Good Food!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I loved the food here; it's fresh, homemade and they have a great variety. The staff are super friendly.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Karen R

London, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

As a local returning home, I ate regularly in De Barra's Cafe, The service is friendly and helpful, and the cafe is clean and well run. Food is excellent value for your euros and tastes great.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank BarbaraODonnell
Cork Ireland
“Great home cooked food”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Lovely place to eat in teh Square in Bantry, staff are friendly and helpful. Food is fantastic and always fresh.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank marieoshea
ALBERTA
“Excellent Fish & Chips - Bring Ear-Plugs”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

My husband and I both enjoyed the fish & chips. Perfectly crispy, light batter, really delicious lunch. The establishment is cozy and comfortable. We noticed a great variety of baked goods available too. Service was not the greatest, as our server decided to take her lunch break at the same time during our visit. Furthermore, the lady who I assume is the owner manager was walking around constantly nannering on about town gossip and overall came across very snooty and obnoxious. The food was lovely though and that is what I am rating my review on. If that lady could learn to zip it once and awhile it would have been a relatively quiet, peaceful fabulous lunch. I recommend this place for delicious food, just bring ear-plugs.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank TRAVEL_LOVER96
“I liked it”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

Great spaghetti special. Was nice to staff and they went out of their way to be helpful.

I did not show up with dirty, rude children and expect free babysitting.

3 Thank Denton R