“game night in bantry”

Trawl & Trend
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Gareth and crew are trying to do something different for the summer and it's working. We were at the game night last thursday and really enjoyed it. We had buffalo,crocodile,pigeon,goat and kangaroo. All lovely, well done all. Worth a visit

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great tapas, great service! An excellent addition to West Cork. Good wine - very good food with good choice. The Chargrilled Broccoli was yum! Coffee good, Signature Dessert a disaster but forgivable as all that went before it was really good!

1  Thank jjaca
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A great little spot in my home town, I enjoyed a tapas night with a group of girls here in May 2014. The food was delicious, especially the chilli & garlic prawns, and the spuds (tapas style) with chorizo. Great service, especially as I didn't fancy wine and the waitress kindly went out of her way to get me beer instead-from another bar in town! There's a great atmosphere - I recommend booking one of the booths on a Saturday night for the tapas & wine, guaranteed to have a great night out with friends! Reasonably priced as well, the menu offers a great range of interesting bites to choose from! A must if you're visiting Bantry Bay!

1  Thank Weidner1987
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here after being snubbed at the snub
The waiter was very accommodating he even went and got us drinks from another bar just to keep us happy the food was soooo good
My friend had the choice of restaurant tonight .he chose the snub but the service was so bad we had to leave
We came to the Tra & trend
Mmmmm....we had a great dinner !!!

1  Thank FredFormosa
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was lucky enough to enjoy both lunch and dinner at Trawl and Trend. I was very impressed with the interior of the restaurant, and found it to be very open and comfortable, giving a great atmosphere. The food itself was of the best quality, and was great value for money.

I had a seafood chowder and a chargrilled chicken ciabatta for my lunch. The chowder was incredible, while the ciabatta was as good as I have had anywhere. I found this to be a very filling lunch, and was very affordable for the quantity of food I received.

For dinner, I enjoyed the tapas evening. I chose to have the prawns, which were delicious, pulled pork and chorizo potatoes. The food was excellent once again and the atmosphere was second to none.

Trawl and trend struck me as a well run, affordable and enjoyable restaurant. The service was quick and the staff were very friendly. All in all I had two great meals, and will be back.

1  Thank Joe M