We've been lucky enough to have stayed at the Bella Vista hotel three times over the past seven years (a huge thank you to the owner Kevin Murphy). The hotel is first class with great well serviced rooms and apartments, The hotel has magnificent views of the Cathedral and Cork harbour and is only a five minute walk from the town centre where you will find plenty of things to do and see. The staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The hotel breakfast’s are great and will keep you going for most of the day while you are out sight seeing or out fishing. When you get back to the hotel you can have a well earned Guinness or three (lol) in the relaxing hotel bar and then sample the culinary delights on offer in the hotels on site Chinese restaurant (very tasty indeed). We have also been fortunate enough to have been able to use the fantastic Bella Vista self drive boats for our fishing expeditions, and have had some great catches in and outside of the harbour. On this last fishing expedition we were lucky enough to have caught a 2.575 kg Sea Bass which was tagged and released in the harbour area. While we were out fishing our wives went sight seeing in Cobh and on one of the days went and explored Cork City which is only a half hour train journey away.
If you want to go angling, sight seeing or just want to chill out and relax then the Bella Vista Hotel in Cobh is the place to stay. A huge thanks again to Kevin and his staff for another memorable visit and we are all looking forward now to our next visit.
Robert Glyn Hughes from North Wales
The five of us stayed 4 nights on 14th – 18th July 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as its name indicates, the Bella Vista Hotel & Self Catering Suites offers a choice of accommodations: Whether you choose one of the traditional guest rooms or a more spacious apartment, you will be treated to excellent service and quality amenities.On the property are such world-class facilities as a gourmet restaurant with a lovely bar. complimentary WiFi Internet access and private parking also come standard at this holiday destination.These and other excellent perks are located in the heart of picture-perfect Cobh, County Cork. The peaceful harbor town is full of unique landmarks and acres of untouched majesty. The sights and sounds of the bustling town centre are a 3-minute walk away, and the residential street on which the hotel stands is tranquil. Here, guests are invited to let the cares of daily life slip away while they unwind in beauty and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bella Vista Hotel & Self Catering Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Hotel And Self Catering Suites
- Bella Vista Hotel & Self Catering Cobh