“Lovely Roast Dinner!”

Sibin Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Westward Ho, United Kingdom
“Lovely Roast Dinner!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went up there for a sunday lunch and it was fantastic, nicest tasting lamb ive probably ever had and it was stacked up high on the plate as well, i would definitlely go back there again for a roast when i am in the area next

Cork, Ireland
“Great hidden restaurant - Coeliac friendly”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Brilliant, Fab. What more can I say.
Went to Skibbereen over the weekend and looked for a place that my daughter (6) could have a meal with us. Rang ahead to try and get a place.
I found the Sibin on this site and rang them. Very accommodating over the phone, with the chief coming on to tell us that he would look after our needs.
When we got there, it was in a remote quiet tranquil area. Went inside and it took me back years - old Irish times.
We told the person that was serving that our child needed Gluten free products. The chief came from the kitchen to our table to talk to us and left us know that 90% of the food that they do is Coeliac friendly. He had a chat with my daughter and she told him what she would like. He was happy to do it for her. She feels it at times when she can't have the same food as her brother BUT on this day she was the princess. She had the chief cooking a meal specifically for her - this old Ireland where people are friendly is gone, good to go back.
We all ordered and were delighted with the selection available. The portions were HUGE with a great side plates - (5 veg + potatoes.) - reminded me of X-mas, with the dinner barely fitting in to the plate. We could still be eating.
There were 10 deserts, 7 of which were Gluten free.
To close off, I must say "Thanks" to them for doing the simple things right and making my daughters day. Most places are more interested in mass producing fool then looking after some people individual requirements - full marks here. Plan on returning shortly.

7 Thank tomkcollins
Trier, Germany
“Favorite Food Find”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

You want Irish? They got your Irish! In walking distance from our B&B. The chef works miracles with the salmon. Hidden gem and full of character. It was so good the first night we went back on our second night. Had we not been moving up the coast, we would have eaten there a third night.

1 Thank Z N
Cork, Ireland
“Amazing dinner and even nicer desserts”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had been recommended this restaurant by a friend and am so glad I took her advice . I got lasagne , chips and coleslaw for dinner and it was absolutely delicious and the portion size was huge . Then had banofee pie with icecream and cream for dessert and it was absolutely amazing . Will def be returning here as it's one of nicest places I have eaten in and it is great value for money also

2 Thank joanneoc3
“Great staff”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I attended an extended family meal here. Staff were great, very friendly and welcoming. I had read the reviews reviews and found directions before hand. I was a nice meal but not what I was expecting from the reviews. I have nothing bad to say but I won't be raving about the food either.

• Visited January 2014