Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$181
Channel View B&B(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
Rathmore House(Baltimore)
TripAdvisor
Lough Hyne B & B(Baltimore)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat foodwest corklovely gardenthe cottagesscallopslambcharming familyself cateringstone buildingquiet country roadgerman efficiencyan upgradeexcellent mealmin walk down the hillunion hallfamily runexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I spent last weekend in Rolfs celebrating my Mum and Dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary with a group of extended family. I was so impressed, the location was beautiful, the food was excellent and the team in Rolfs really made our celebration really special. The restaurant has a lovely relaxed feeling, and the accomodation, while basic, is very comfortable.
A wonderful breakfast the following morning in glorious sunshine really was the icing on the cake.
Thanks to the team in Rolfs for hosting a memorable weekend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I were in Baltimore on a cycling vacation and the tour operator arranged for our group to eat at Rolf's one evening. It was one of the best meals we had while visiting Ireland. I had fish which was fresh and delicious. My husband had steak which he also enjoyed. The desserts were also delicious and there was a good wine list. Excellent choice!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was lucky to get accomodation at short notice in Rolf's last weekend.I enjoyed everything about it-reasonable rates,peaceful setting,comfortable bed.tasty generous breakfasts,and excellent friendly service.We ate in the restaurant on sat after a magical day walking and swimming on Sherkin Island.The main courses of Slaney Lamb and Quails served with apricots and cognac cream were first class ! Compliments to everyone who made a weekend break something really special.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed in beautiful Baltimore in early June and one of the highlights was discovering Rolfs.We ate there on 4 occasions and enjoyed great food and outstanding customer service on each occasion The menu is well balanced and one of those which when you pick up you could order anything from.The Slaney lamb with mint hummus was sublime and one of the best dishes we have had in a long time. Frederike is the perfect maitre'd combining absolute competence with great charm and wit.Sitting outside in the evening sun sipping wine and devouring fresh strawberries was the perfect end to a fantastic week.
Liam and Mary McKibben Co. Down

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I cannot recommend Rolfs highly enough. We have just spent an amazing weekend here. Johannes, Freidreike and Stephen are amazing hosts, great atmosphere in the bar, super wine list, the food was amazing and we wanted for nothing. Rooms were clean and comfortable in a quiet rural setting. Am booking my next trip as we speak !

• Stayed: June 2013