“Lovely trip to Baltimore”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baltimore
Rolfs Country House
Ranked #1 of 12 Baltimore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had a wonderful stay in Rolfs Guesthouse in July this year. The only downside was the weather. We just missed 6 weeks of beautiful weather which was a little unfortunate.
Rolfs Guesthouse was a lovely place to stay. The location is beautiful, even through th raindrops.
We only had breakfast so can't comment on dinner. The breakfast itself was nice, but the homebreads and jams were lovely. The coffee was lovely - I hadn't realised how bad coffee was in Ireland (haven't been home in a few years!). Probably the best coffee we had in Cork at least.
The staff were friendly, and helpful. My kids were delighted by the donkey too, which was a real bonus for them. Would certainly head back to Rolfs if we're in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife, 2-year old daughter and parents-in-law loved staying here. Our hosts were very welcoming. The place has modern amenities, is well kept, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was generous and quite filling. We would definitely come back here when in Baltimore!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Myself my fiancé and our friends went here for dinner last night. All i can say about the service food and place was fantastic.

The service was nice and relaxed not pushy at all. Food was sublime, i had tomato soup which was just delicious

Then i had one of the best steaks i had in a long time here. I like my meat rare and the steak was perfect with as much veg as you like.

I am not a desert fan but all the guys raved about it.

I will definitely visit again when we are back down again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I spent last weekend in Rolfs celebrating my Mum and Dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary with a group of extended family. I was so impressed, the location was beautiful, the food was excellent and the team in Rolfs really made our celebration really special. The restaurant has a lovely relaxed feeling, and the accomodation, while basic, is very comfortable.
A wonderful breakfast the following morning in glorious sunshine really was the icing on the cake.
Thanks to the team in Rolfs for hosting a memorable weekend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I were in Baltimore on a cycling vacation and the tour operator arranged for our group to eat at Rolf's one evening. It was one of the best meals we had while visiting Ireland. I had fish which was fresh and delicious. My husband had steak which he also enjoyed. The desserts were also delicious and there was a good wine list. Excellent choice!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was lucky to get accomodation at short notice in Rolf's last weekend.I enjoyed everything about it-reasonable rates,peaceful setting,comfortable bed.tasty generous breakfasts,and excellent friendly service.We ate in the restaurant on sat after a magical day walking and swimming on Sherkin Island.The main courses of Slaney Lamb and Quails served with apricots and cognac cream were first class ! Compliments to everyone who made a weekend break something really special.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed in beautiful Baltimore in early June and one of the highlights was discovering Rolfs.We ate there on 4 occasions and enjoyed great food and outstanding customer service on each occasion The menu is well balanced and one of those which when you pick up you could order anything from.The Slaney lamb with mint hummus was sublime and one of the best dishes we have had in a long time. Frederike is the perfect maitre'd combining absolute competence with great charm and wit.Sitting outside in the evening sun sipping wine and devouring fresh strawberries was the perfect end to a fantastic week.
Liam and Mary McKibben Co. Down

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baltimore
Casey's of Baltimore, Hotel
#2 of 12 in Baltimore
Baltimore Townhouse
Baltimore Townhouse
#11 of 12 in Baltimore

Been to Rolfs Country House? Share your experiences!