All reviewslovely gardenwest corkself cateringgreat foodthe cottagesrecent night staygerman efficiencymin walk down the hillfamily runmonkfishquiet locationenjoyed my staylast weekendbasic accommodationexcellent staycan't wait to come backstay there again
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed in one of the self catering cottages for a weekend in july they were fabulous very spacious with two really big sized bedrooms which were perfect for a family of five. Rolfs is ideally situated only a few minutes walk down to the harbour where you can catch the ferry to cape clear which we did and is well worth a visit.
We also ate in the restaurant where the food was excellent I especially loved the chocolate orange flavoured cake. We were only sorry we couldn't stay longer and definitely hope to return.

Room Tip: Self catering beautiful views over the gardens.
1  Thank Wherecathgoes
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had a wonderful stay in Rolfs Guesthouse in July this year. The only downside was the weather. We just missed 6 weeks of beautiful weather which was a little unfortunate.
Rolfs Guesthouse was a lovely place to stay. The location is beautiful, even through th raindrops.
We only had breakfast so can't comment on dinner. The breakfast itself was nice, but the homebreads and jams were lovely. The coffee was lovely - I hadn't realised how bad coffee was in Ireland (haven't been home in a few years!). Probably the best coffee we had in Cork at least.
The staff were friendly, and helpful. My kids were delighted by the donkey too, which was a real bonus for them. Would certainly head back to Rolfs if we're in the area again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife, 2-year old daughter and parents-in-law loved staying here. Our hosts were very welcoming. The place has modern amenities, is well kept, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was generous and quite filling. We would definitely come back here when in Baltimore!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Myself my fiancé and our friends went here for dinner last night. All i can say about the service food and place was fantastic.

The service was nice and relaxed not pushy at all. Food was sublime, i had tomato soup which was just delicious

Then i had one of the best steaks i had in a long time here. I like my meat rare and the steak was perfect with as much veg as you like.

I am not a desert fan but all the guys raved about it.

I will definitely visit again when we are back down again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I spent last weekend in Rolfs celebrating my Mum and Dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary with a group of extended family. I was so impressed, the location was beautiful, the food was excellent and the team in Rolfs really made our celebration really special. The restaurant has a lovely relaxed feeling, and the accomodation, while basic, is very comfortable.
A wonderful breakfast the following morning in glorious sunshine really was the icing on the cake.
Thanks to the team in Rolfs for hosting a memorable weekend.