“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Have eaten here on numerous occasions, and it never disappoints. Highly recommended. Great value, good food, nice atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Very nice food and great value. Always friendly too, you can't go wrong really in here, great for friends and also family.

1  Thank Moley1230
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I ate here with a friend and we both had pasta dishes, a fine portion of food & tasty, restaurant had a nice feel to it, the only thing i could fault is that it took a while for the food to come, another table that arrived after us got there main meal before us, other than that a pleasant place to eat!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Very slow. Very rude. Food second rate. I wouldn't bother with it again, 1 and a half hours - mostly waiting. We ate quickly to leave asap.

Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

I ate here on Friday evening with my wife. Had a rare steak cooked perfectly, peppered sauce with some sort of sweet and sour twist.
I have to say one if the nicest meals I've ever eaten.
10 out of 10