“Melt in the mouth”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Waitstaff
Galway, Ireland
“Melt in the mouth”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Fantastic food and service and extremely well priced! Great setting! Feel as though this place could be on a corner in New York with a queue for miles! Well worth a visit by everyone!

• Visited July 2013

Tuam
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I absouletly LOVE this place, there is nowhere like it in town. The food is fresh and tastes amazing. not to mention their PIZZAS, I have had pizza everywhere possible in tuam and have never had anything like Whitey's pizza.... just fab! I hear they are opening a new place and look so forward to trying it out if its anything like Whitey's, its here for the long run and I wish them all the best! one very..... VERY happy costumer :)

• Visited July 2013
Galway, Ireland
“Fab food, excellent service & always a warm welcome at Whitey's!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Lovely local restaurant, ideal for treating the family or for meeting up with friends. The owners and staff are all very friendly and helpful, serving delicious meals and mouthwatering desserts! Always enjoy my experience of Whitey's Grillhouse, highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank MelC315
Galway, Galway, Ireland
“Great for families”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I brought my two hungry boys to eat at Whitey's after a long day trip. They are big pizza fans and have high standards! They absolutely raved about the pizza, lovely thin crust and generous toppings. I ordered them a side of chips but ate most of them myself - they were delicious and some of the best I've had anywhere. I had a very nicely presented club sandwich, which was very good. The staff are friendly and attentive and the place itself, is spotlessly clean. The kids were very impressed by the decor too and spent ages looking at all the prints and pictures on the walls, a bonus for a tired mother. All in al,l I'd highly recommend Whiteys for a family meal - tasty food, efficient service and very clean.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Pat O
Tuam, Ireland
“Best Pizza In Town”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have been to Whiteys many times and it never fails to satisfy. Best pizza in town,authentic and tasty. Service was fast and excellent,Staff are friendly,Girl on the floor was fun ,always helpful.The restaurant itself is clean and pleasant.
On my last visit I Got the Tex-Mex burger ,it was delicious,I would highly recommend it. I will be returning again !

• Visited March 2013