“A lovely evening”
Review of Le Bon Bon - CLOSED

Le Bon Bon
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I recently meet up with some old friends for dinner, another friend had recommended Le Bon Bon in Tuam, and that is where we met.
3 out of our 5 people had steak, cooked to perfection. The chips and garlic potatoes as sides were delicious.
The fish, likewise, was melt in mouth.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Food underwhelming, service, well, what can I say, not a pleasant feeling when you are made feel a nuisance (girls, if ye don't like people don't work in the service industry), visited a number of times and I always feel like giving the place, cups, plates etc a quick wash.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Steak is the best I've had, and starters new and varied. Wide variety of sides and desserts with lovely relaxed atmosphere. Regular visits are a must!!