US$79
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Lady Gregory Hotel(Gort)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Coach House Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$141
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$116
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$110
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewsloughrea hotelrooftop barthermal suitelake viewlovely hotellir barfunction roomrelaxing breakfriends weddinggalway cityfood was lovelysteam roomwould highly recommend this hotellast weekendfrom start to finishboth morningswedding reception
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's a lovely place to spend a weekend. Staff was friendly and polite. Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. I would definitely give 5 *****. Good location, bus station near by, very shot distance to lake. Galway city is 40 minutes away on M6, little bit farther till Cliffs of Moher. West cost of Ireland is amazing and this is the place to be. Weather is changing quite a bit, but this is Ireland in it's fullest. Not to forget about food, great job guy. Thank you. We where traveling around, but end of coming back for more. There lunch menu available and dinner, I don't remember the times. You may have to look up in the website or something. We had a dinner there. Lamb shank and Chicken stuffed with Clonakilty pudding, classics you wouldn't get anywhere else. Local sourced products. Then we come back lunch the next. I had a Goats cheese flat bread with caramelized onions and my girl had a Quinoa salad. Lovely. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Victoria W, Director of Sales at Lough Rea Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there Martin,

It sounds like you enjoyed your trip along the Wild Atlantic Way. You are right about the weather, it sure is changeable. Would you believe it is 30 degrees today.
Chef and his team are delighted to read you enjoyed the food, what great feedback thank you. The goats cheese flatbread is a personal favorite and really popular with our guests.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a wonderful place, the staff are all friendly, esp Clare, Mary and Martin. TV channels a bit limited (about a dozen) pay an extra 15 Euros and go to the spa. Near to two supermarkets for those watching budgets. I had an excellent lunch with 6 relatives, superb all round.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ciaran G
Victoria W, Director of Sales at Lough Rea Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there Ciran G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate it.

Clare, Mary & Martin will be delighted with the mention. They are all great team members and we are so lucky to have them.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Loughrea hotel & spa for three nights in May with a large number of family and friends to attend a wedding there.
The staff from the time we entered until we left could not do enough for us. They always went above and beyond. To me this is the best customer service I have seen in a hotel in Ireland in the last five years.

The hotel facilities are fabulous . The spa is fantastic and the onsite hairdresser is super talented.

The wedding was onsite and from start to finish the care and attention to detail was second to none. Great memories we will cherish of our cousins wedding there.

I can’t wait to get back to Loughrea and stay again.

Special shoutout to Steve behind the bar who is a legend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank C8239EEjanec

Hi there C8239EEjanec,

Wow what a review. Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

Steve will be delighted with the mention which I will bring to our management meeting on Thursday.

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Honestly I cant say enough about this hotel! Sally is a very lovely and professional. She made sure everything was organized down to the last tinniest detail. Martin is one of the managers and a wonderful one at that. He took care of my Aunt who traveled from America and I heard from other guests that Martin was so nice and able to answer any of the requests or queries. It was very important to myself and my husband that this be a wedding to never be forgotten by not only our American guests ( I am American) but also our friends and family here in Ireland. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Loughrea our wedding even has a nickname "The real Royal Wedding". I can't remember all the names of all the waiters and waitresses but I will always remember Grace she was so sweet and always smiling and great service. Pat McDonagh really knows what he is doing and he has a brilliant well organized staff! I know I will come back to this hotel many times in the future and I will continue to sing their praises. Thanks Pat, Sally, Martin and all the rest of you for all the hard work!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Victoria W, Director of Sales at Lough Rea Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi there Crystal & John,

Firstly let us say a huge congratulations again on your wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure to cater for your very special day and thank you both for choosing us.
We remember your family well as some of your guests were staying the week. They were such lovely people and we really hope to see them again the next time they are in Galway.
You are right Sally & Martin are gems. Nothing is ever an issue and their main goal every day is to make sure our guests enjoy themselves.
The whole team will be delighted to read your review which I will send to everyone now and we really look forward to welcoming you both back soon.
Wish you both love, health and happiness in your future lives together.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Just back from a really lovely night away in the Loughrea Hotel & Spa.

We started yesterday with Afternoon Tea and cocktails with the very lovely Paul looking after us on the Rooftop Terrace!! Verrrrry tasty & the espresso martini was delish!
We headed downstairs to the bar to watch the GAA where we met Brian one of the bar men... to say "gent" is an understatement! He was wonderfully fun, welcoming & efficient! He was also an absolute dab hand at some amazing cocktails!! He's an absolute credit to your hotel!!

The room was lovely, clean & the aircon was fab in this heat!! Breakfast was extremely tasty... we'll most definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi there ithelmacotter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are honestly so delighted you enjoyed your stay.
I seen your Instagram post from our Rooftop Garden and it looked like you were having a great time. When you get the weather in Ireland and can eat and have cocktails outside it really is bliss.
Paul and Brian are delighted to see you enjoyed your cocktails, they are a great team and you are right they are a credit to us.
Looking forward to welcoming you both back to Lough Rea Hotel & Spa.

Kindest Regards