“Quality food in a stunning setting ”
Review of The Gallery

The Gallery
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Gort
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

6 of us ate here, all having different main courses. Quietest meal we've ever had, everyone too taken by the food.

We'll be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had herd a lot of good comments but I must have hit it on a bad night.....I waited 30 mins for a starter to arrive ( I believe the waitress forgot to put my order through and went on her brake which was taken sitting in the dinning room). I don't mind that so much we all forget and they did arrive when I asked how much longer I would have to wait. The shocking thing I witness was a member of staff drinking from a bottle and then proceeded to pour a drink for a customer from the same bottle!!!!!!!!!

The main course wasn't cooked I had to return it I guess it was just reward for my complaint re the wait for my starter.

Overall a very poor show with quite high prices I won't be back for dinner but I may give it a second go for coffee as long as the same waitress isn't on duty.

2  Thank IrelandDee
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The Gallery is a cafe that deserves success. The food is wholesome and delicious and there is a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the cafe. They serve what is in my opinion the best coffee- Badger Dodo and serve the most delicious homemade cakes, I can highly highly recommend the baked cheesecake with passionfruit, lemon and blueberries....fab! The menu is small which is always a good sign, proving that what they do, they do well. Great spot!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a lovely, quirky restaurant nicely decorated inside. Myself and my friend ate here recently and had two pizzas, which were delicious! This was followed by dessert which was equally delicious. My only complaint would be the staff, too laid back and not attentive enough, not overly friendly either. I have been a waitress for years but they made a real chore out of their work.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I so agree with" Hellsbells Dublin" A group of us with for dinner here recently and had the same problems waiting ages first of all to order drinks (Wine) which was overpriced for what we got, we actually had to reminde them again to bring it to us. Food is good but again overpriced..... Not very impressed with staff and have a problem that they don't take Bank Cards. Might call again for a coffee but it will be a while before I eat here again