This was one of the worst places I have ever stayed in. It was billed as an artist friendly hostel. When we turned up every thing was locked up. We called the owner who had 'just nipped into town'. We were the only people staying there and I can understand why. The rooms were damp as was the bedding. My brother has asthma so this was far from ideal. There was no heating in the pokey room and when we asked for a heater we were given a little fan heater which kept us awake all night. I've stayed in campsites with better bathroom facilites. This could be an excellent little hostel but it needs a small fortune investing in it to bring it up to habitable standards.