“Fantastic, great quality food!”
Review of Il Divo - CLOSED

Il Divo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have dined in Il Divo twice now, and have been impressed both times with the great quality of the dishes. The staff are friendly and efficient, and the food is just gorgeous! The presentation of the desserts is really lovely (I've added a picture of my sticky toffee pudding). The early bird menu is great value and has a nice range of things to choose from. Will be going back for a third time shortly!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Absolutely the best place to have an Italian Dinner. Cozy place, very good service, amazing food. I will go back!!

1  Thank Dani697
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I had the unfortunate experience of dining here yesterday. The food tasted bland and Microwaved and I felt robbed from the price I paid for such poor quality food. Wine is overpriced too.
How any chef can put his name to this food is beyond me.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

In dublin just for the weekend. Used a groupon voucher, excellent deal. Food was great and made to feel very welcome. Free drink for us as it was my husbands 40th.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I would like to commend the entire team at Il Divo restaurant for a truly great dining experience. The food and service were both outstanding, but the hospitality was truly above all…amazing. So many restaurants don’t have the “complete package” of great quality food, great service, AND hospitality and Il Divo excelled in all three. I was impressed by how fresh everything tasted. I had Gamberi Balsamico and linguine with sea food. I definitely would return to try more dishes and to have more of the prawns. My regards to the Chief, it was spectacular!

I am looking forward to my next visit to il Divo restaurant. It was a memorable and enjoyable experience.