Stayed for 2 nights in August 2013. Was visiting Dublin for the first time. It is a twenty minute subway ride into Dublin which is no big deal and kind of fun. Howth is a beautiful little town with a couple pubs and some good seafood restaurants.
This hotel is fine, kind of run down but beautiful location. If you pay a lot you are going to be disappointed but if you get it cheap you will be satisfied. Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deer Park Hotel is situated in the grounds of Howth Castle and surrounded by its own golf courses and yet only 9 miles from Dublin City Centre and Airport. Facilites include swimming pool with sauna and steam room and 2 all weather tennis courts. All rooms have bathroom, shower, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Our Four Earls Restaurant offers an excellent menu including fresh fish from nearby Howth Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Deer Park Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Park Hotel Golf Howth
- Deer Park Hotel Golf And Spa
- Deer Park Hotel Course
- Deer Park Howth
- Deer Park Hotel Golf & Spa Howth, Ireland - County Dublin