“Great walk.”
Review of Howth Coastal Walk

Howth Coastal Walk
Ranked #3 of 6 Tours in Howth
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful coastal scenery and interesting paths around the headland. The route was well marked and not too busy. Morning well spent!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"irish sea"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I recommend getting there early, even on a weekday. We arrived around 9 am and by the time we were coming back down around 11 there were many others coming up; this was on a Thursday! This is an easy walk up with great views along the way and an even more amazing view at the top. We did not get fish and chips after since it wasn’t quite lunch but there are many restaurants in the area in which to do so. It was incredibly windy the day we were there and a bit scary at the very top as a result but I think there was a storm the night before so perhaps not the norm. This is a must see in Dublin in my opinion and perfect if you’re looking for a bit of scenery within the city. You can take he DART but we took a cab to save time.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Not a very long train ride and you get to this nice town. There are various walks but my friend and I opted for the 6km walk. There is a tourist info at the harbour with maps of the different routes. The trails are well marked and you get great view of the coastline and cliffs as you walk along.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This was definitely worth the train ride. The maps are available at the information kiosk at the harbour. Pick up some water and a snack at the shop in the village and where good shoes or walking sandles as it is hilly. I wish I had the time to do the longest walk but the medium length one was lovely.

1  Thank floppypuppy