All reviews chowder fish and chips lamb sunday lunch bite to eat last sunday kids menu traditional pub excellent food irish coffee the main road warm welcome ireland pint clifden accommodation mains
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have been working in Galway for 3 moths straight and as a treat I took all the guys to lunch yesterday main courses and desserts all around you no when you order something and the guy in front of you orders something different when it arrived out you say damn I should have ordered that well it was the chicken and noodles wow between the boniffe pie to the cheesecake it was fab.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We ate in most of the options in the village during our stay and this restaurant had a few more interesting dishes (& more veggie options) than the others, and was easily the best presented and best tasting food we found. Not as good an atmosphere as the more traditional pub / restaurants nearby but for a meal before or after a drink it's excellent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in on Sunday while out for a spin with my one year old daughter and partner. Cannot compliment the staff enough. From the minute we walked in the door they were friendly and efficient.
Lovely waitress named Teresa looked after us, she made such a big deal of my daughter and was so good with her.
Ordered two goat's cheese starters and they were so nice and tasty. My partner had the burger for mains. It was so good. Really good quality meat.(he's a chef so very fussy!) I had the roast lamb. It was so tender and tasty. Not a bit fatty as lamb can usually be. Food was so nice with staff go above and beyond to make sure yer happy. I'll definitely pop in again next time I'm in oughterard.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch during our stay, and the food was amazing I had the blt and hubby had soup of the day it was so delicious we returned later that evening for dinner. Staff were very helpful could not do enough for us, 5*.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

rip off unediable food rip off undrinkable stale beer thickest owner/manager ever keep away from this place if you want to stay healthy slowest service ever just cross the road for same food and drink a lot lot cheeper

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple