Hotel is a short car distance from lisdoonvarna. Lisdoon itself is worth a visit but hotel is central for exploring cliffs of moher doolin the burren and ballyvaughan. Breakfast was a great irish served by a very informative south african.staff were great with an especially helpful attitude. We hope to call again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna is an 81 bedroom hotel nestled in the rolling Burren landscape of West Clare. All our rooms are en-suite with a view of the countryside, along with tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phone, toiletries and multi-channel television. Wifi is available free of charge in the Lobby. Pets are allowed on request and must be pre-arranged. Ther is a charge per night and terms and conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Burren Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whites Burren Castle Lisdoonvarna
- Burren Castle Hotel
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna, Ireland