Stayed here for one night on a groupon deal, breakfast and dinner included. Excellent value. Decent size rooms, very clean but a bit dated and there was a large damp stain on the ceiling in our room. The staff make this hotel and this in itself would entice you back. The hotel looks impressive from the outside as it is styled to resemble a castle. Lots of parking. Only downside really is Lisdoonvarna is the nearest town if you want to go for a drink or a meal but I'd really recommend you don't. We gave it a try but there is no nice pub there and the hotels aren't great either. Also the hotel bar was closed when we arrived back at 11:20 p.m., a bit early I would have thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna is an 81 bedroom hotel nestled in the rolling Burren landscape of West Clare. All our rooms are en-suite with a view of the countryside, along with tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phone, toiletries and multi-channel television. Wifi is available free of charge in the Lobby. Pets are only allowed on request and must be pre-arranged. Ther is a charge per night and terms and conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Burren Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whites Burren Castle Lisdoonvarna
- Burren Castle Hotel
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna, Ireland