Location very good for seeing parts of Galway and Galway City. Short drive to The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ballyvaughan and many other places.
Hotel staff very friendly, food good and plentiful, rooms large and clean and very nice. Hotel is out of the town and in my opinion not safe to walk into a night. No street lights along a country lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna is an 81 bedroom hotel nestled in the rolling Burren landscape of West Clare. All our rooms are en-suite with a view of the countryside, along with tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phone, toiletries and multi-channel television. Wifi is available free of charge in the Lobby. Pets are only allowed on request and must be pre-arranged. Ther is a charge per night and terms and conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Burren Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whites Burren Castle Lisdoonvarna
- Burren Castle Hotel
- The Burren Castle Hotel Lisdoonvarna, Ireland