My partner and I were not in the mood to cook one night and we said we'd try a Chinese to my reluctance as the last time I ordered Chinese in athlone I received food poisoning, however I heard good things about the Row Inn so I said I'd give it a go. I'm glad I did as the food was very good and they delivered as well. If I'm ordering Chinese in Athlone again it will be from the Row Inn.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.