“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

It was a couple of years since I ate here but I was seriously impressed at the weekend. The food was really yummy- full of flavour- and the portions were generous. It was also very reasonably price. The service was a bit slow but very pleasant. There was a nice relaxed atmosphere. Looking forward to going back already! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The food was amazing-- a wonderful mix of flavors, aromas, textures and colors. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared and reasonably priced. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The chef came out of the kitchen to ensure our meal was satisfactory. I have eaten in several Lebanese restaurants and this was by the far the best ever. I wish I could have taken this restaurant home with me.

1  Thank AnnNap
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I had my birthday dinner in this restaurant with other 10 guests. We ordered combination of starters and 2 different mains. Almost everyone tried lebanese food first time (except me and my husband) and were very pleased with new discovery. Highly recommended spot in Athlone!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Al Mezze offers a warm friendly ambience. The food was tasty, with lots of choices, making for an interesting memorable experience. The presentation was good and reasonably priced.

There are lots of restaurant choices in Athlone and we were thrilled with out choice and would highly recommend to other travelers.

1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Athlone! The food is lovely, coffee is a must for every java drinker and the staff is friendly, all that makes perfect atmosphere for romantic dinner or going out with friends! Also, prices are very reasonable. Will come back again and again!

1  Thank L_Ga_V_13