“Delicious food and great service.”
Review of Al Mezza

Al Mezza
Ranked #13 of 107 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

This is probably my favourite restaurant in Athlone and one of my favourite Lebanese restaurants anywhere. I say that as someone who is based in London and regularly eats Lebanese. The food is delicious, full of flavour and fresh. The service is excellent too. You will not be disappointed. I love it.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We eat at al mezza last Saturday 4 of us we hat two mezzas the starters & mains were Delicious and the atmosphere good very busy place. Service good come back defiantly

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I go to Al Mezza every few weeks, the food is always so tasty, fresh, well prepared and beautifully presented. The service is brilliant, the waiters have a wonderful way with customers. Love the experience every time. Great value for money. Athlone is really lucky to have this little gem!

1  Thank MarieLucile
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Three colleagues and me visited "Al Mezze" when on a business trip to Athlone. It was the first time that I had eaten Lebanese food. I was very impressed. Good food, good service and good price.

Would I eat there again?.... Yes. Would I recommend to friends and family?.....Yes.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Amazing Lebanese food, so tasty, healthy and a lovely atmosphere. Great staff and value. Well worth a visit.