“Food for wedding party”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Within the Left. Bank Mall, on Pearse street. Car parking available. 60 Seater cafe with full table service. Take away available on all menu items. Open Monday to Saturday 9am to 4.30 Pm.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The Loaves and Fishes provided food for the next day of our wedding party. Everyone loved it. The food was of a really high standard and exceeded our expectations. Thanks to Gerry and Mary for the excellent service. We would definitely recommend it to anyone

coffeelodge, Owner at Loaves and Fishes, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

We are delighted you enjoyed the catering, thank you for the business and the kind review,
Congrats to you both, and all the best.

Regards,
Mary

Reviewed 29 October 2013

First of all, I have been dining at Loaves and Fishes for a couple of years and the food, staff and value for money has been second to none. Fantastic!!
However, I got a very unsatisfactory meal there last Friday. The meal was not up to its usual standard at all.
I was so disappointed as I really look forward to eating here.
What also worries me is I have heard from other people that they have been disappointed also over the last couple of weeks.
I am devastated by this as I love this restaurant so much.
I hope the owner is reading this and nips this in the bud straight away before any damage is done to their reputation.

3  Thank lena091
coffeelodge, Owner at Loaves and Fishes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

I am sorry to read about your disappointment on Friday.
I would like to discuss the meal with you in more
Depth to identify the problems.
Forward to speaking with you.
Our number is 090 6498875.
Regards
Mary Gannon

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were driving from Galway to Dublin and stopped in here for lunch. This place was amazing. Everything was very gourmet, even thou it was a casual setting. We got the Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich and the Deluxe Panini, one came with Minestrone soup the other with fries and both a small salad. These were two of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had, so much flavor. Prices were good, 7 to 9 Euro per sandwich. Lunch menu consisted of Soups, Salads, Wraps and Sandwiches. It’s a little hard to find as it’s not right on the street. It’s in a little mall/hallway of the street. Looked to be a very new location. There’s parking on the back side. Service was very friendly. Would love to stop in here again.

4  Thank FifiBojangles

Thank you for taking the time to write the review,
I am delighted you enjoyed your experience
With us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards,
Mary Gannon

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great food , great staff , great value, great taste and flavour , highly recommend the warm goats cheese salad, great big portions, clean restaurant ......all the time every time

4  Thank NedAthlone

Thank you for your feedback, delighted your
Experience was positive, hope to see you soon.
Regards, Mary

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had lunch in Loaves and Fishes on Saturday afternoon and we were very impressed. Their new premises are lovely and the staff were genuinely friendly and smiley. The goats cheese salad was just delicious and the portions were very generous. We will be back!