“Evening meal”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful old world atmosphere with great hostess welcoming all patrons alike. Fantastic memorabilia on all the walls. Very cosy and warm. Everybody talks to everybody. The staff are superb and attend to all your wishes in a very friendly manner. The food range is impressive and extremely tasty. Taxi service available to ferry you from/to your accommodation. Very good value.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a nice piece of Connemara Salmon. perfectly cooked and also for a reasonable price. Atmosphere is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpfull.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Returned after almost a year. A totally enjoyable experience again. Food very tasty. Interesting menu to accommodate all members of the family. Good value on the set menu and staff exceptional friendly and professional.
Elaine

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Just this week I had the pleasure of dining in Grogans and was very impressed. We stayed in the wineport lodge nearby and were looking to dine outside of the hotel. I had looked on Ta for recommendations and it pointed me in the direction of Glasson village. From the outside it looks like a lovely pub and when we went in we were delighted. The menu was plentiful and had a great selection of starters and mains. We ate off the specials menu as we came across some choices that we wanted before we read the rest. It was 2 courses for 19 euro or 3 for 25. I ordered the bruschetta followed by the seafood linguine while my husband ordered the ribs and pork belly. All servings were huge and staff were friendly and attentive. The pub is pretty small so I could hear conversations at other tables. There were oohs and aahs over the dishes as each course arrived. I would well recommend this location. We went back the second night again. Have raved about it to all...

1  Thank creamybeamy
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was advised that I would find fine food here by a relative. I was a Tour guide to a work colleague and he was very impressed with his Seafood Platter; And I with my Fillet Steak.
Deserts were fantastic and so too was the Coffee.

10/10