“A Fine Dining Experience!!”

Corner House Bistro
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Daytime fine dining with traditional table service.Reservations available.Established in 2012 this family owned restaurant is renowned for its quality, style and service. A must for visitors to Athlone who require a little something special.
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Myself, my sister, friend& my 8 month old dined here today on a recommendation from a friend. We are still talking about it!! Everything about this bistro is superb! The staff are friendly, efficient, patient ( I was trying to teach the baby some table manners but rice cakes and several other food items were thrown on the floor) and prompt. The food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. I am so glad that I took my friend's advice and ate here, I will definitely be recommending Corner House Bistro to others and it is top of my list as places to lunch in when I'm in Athlone in the future!

4  Thank Offalymammy

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stumbled upon this place while waiting to check into a nearby hotel....and to think we nearly went to a fast food place instead. Absolutely delicious food and extremely reasonable. If your in the area or just passing through take the time to have your meal here. Try the pulled pork bap by the way!

3  Thank Irish1978
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had lunch here last week. The food was really fresh and top class. Will return the next time im near Athlone.

3  Thank ssdonegal
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Myself & my teenage son were in Athlone & came across this bistro all I can say is what a stroke of luck. The staff, food and price were superb. I will definately be returning.

3  Thank Jean G
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is a great place to eat in Athlone, its warm, inviting, the staff actually greet you. The food we had was just perfect, 2 full irish breakfasts served with yummy treacle bread. I have to say the black pudding was the highlight for me, but I could not fault anything, Its great food and excellent value. Don't waste your time or money looking elsewhere.

1  Thank mulranny