“Great spot for lunch!”

Corner House Bistro
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Daytime fine dining with traditional table service.Reservations available.Established in 2012 this family owned restaurant is renowned for its quality, style and service. A must for visitors to Athlone who require a little something special.
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth putting on your list of places to have lunch! Great local meats and mouthwatering menu items... Can't wait to go back !!

3  Thank Coosan41

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Got a recommendation from a friend to eat here and we weren't disappointed! I have a wheat intolerance and they catered to me extremely well. Portions were huge and very reasonably priced. They have a great menu and the gluten and wheat free alternatives are just the icing on the cake. Food was absolutely delicious. Great service. We will be back!

3  Thank Globalhoneymooner
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were very impressed with this place, so went back several times. Staff very attentive and friendly. Food is SO good. Local produce, super fresh, reasonably priced considering quality. Big portions. Free top up of any coffee or tea. Do not miss it if you are in the area.

3  Thank Nigella78
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We loved this place, it is extremely child friendly with toys and a great bookcase full of books, plenty for the grown ups too! The food is freshly cooked and really tasty, Definitely one not to be missed!

3  Thank Niamh1977
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Myself, my sister, friend& my 8 month old dined here today on a recommendation from a friend. We are still talking about it!! Everything about this bistro is superb! The staff are friendly, efficient, patient ( I was trying to teach the baby some table manners but rice cakes and several other food items were thrown on the floor) and prompt. The food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. I am so glad that I took my friend's advice and ate here, I will definitely be recommending Corner House Bistro to others and it is top of my list as places to lunch in when I'm in Athlone in the future!

4  Thank Offalymammy