Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
Sheraton.com
Hodson Bay Hotel(Athlone)
US$205
US$172
Athlone Springs Hotel(Athlone)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Creggan Court(Athlone)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel(Moate)(Great Value!)
US$108
Cooneys Hotel(Ballymahon)
US$171
TripAdvisor
1,815 results
All reviewsavril kiernana business class roomoverlooking the rivershannon riverfamily suitehotel is in a great locationbar foodbar staffhot foodcentre of townbar areabreakfast was excellentsteam roomgreat selectionstayed here for one nightenjoyable stayfood was lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Visited this hotel on Saturday, I have stayed here a few times before, but my experience this time was second to none. My accommodation was lovely extremely comfortable & spotless. But the highlight of the experience was the meal, the surf & turf was outstanding as was the starters & the tiramisu was fabulous. There was a group of us together & everyone's meal was perfect. The restaurant staff were very efficient & friendly. And finally the breakfast was very good in the morning. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic & the price was very reasonable. A really enjoyable stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JoanneGalway
Sinead_Marron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to give us wonderful feedback on your recent stay here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone. I am thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable time. We strive to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations. All our staff takes pride in providing a personal and warm service and I am happy to hear that you experienced this. I am delighted that you enjoyed the food in Elements Bistro. Our chefs take great care in preparing the dishes served in our restaurant and bar using only the best of fresh Irish ingredients available in the local area. I will pass on your kind words to all staff.

We do hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed in the Radisson last week!!! We asked for a room overlooking and got more than we expected ( room 411 ) ..very clean and big room. Great bar staff- > many thanks for a girl who could not have looked after me and my partner any better ! Nothing was a problem. We just want to say thank you to Joana right here because we did not get a chance to see her before we left. For any one that is thinking of staying here, do! Food is great, service is great and we will be back....

Room Tip: room 411 - very nice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay here in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone. I am delighted to hear that the hotel exceeded your expectations and that you were very happy with your room. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and it is great to know that you experienced this during your stay. It is great to know that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly and that you would recommend the hotel. I will pass on your kind words to Joanna.

I do hope that you got to enjoy Synergy Health and Leisure Club during your stay. We look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

can say want i want to say about this hotel in about 10 words, Lovely, welcoming, friendly, relaxing, clean, spacious, rooms fab, food fab, location fab, return deffinate. Well done radisson blu you really do look after your guests from start to finish, Athmosphere very friendly and relaxing and got a brill deal, will be on the look out for the next one so pleeeeeeeeeeeeese do will retrun as soon as we can and that is a group of eight of us thanks

Room Tip: ask for a river view gorgeous and a business room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Sinead_Marron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Jenny,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone. We are delighted to get such an outstanding review. We pride ourselves on having everything you need for your stay, from a relaxing drink in the Quayside Bar and Lounge to a wonderful meal in Elements restaurant. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in the hotel and that you loved your room. We are very customer focused and strive to ensure that all our guests are looked after as soon as they arrive. We do hope you get the opportunity to return to us soon and enjoy some of the wonderful attractions that Athlone has to offer.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed here in December for my christmas party and really enjoyed it , its a lovely cosy hotel and very chilled . The food was gorgeous breakfast was so tasty and hot and the staff were really friendly , I would definitely stay again in the Summer !

Room Tip: We stayed in business class so had a beautiful view of the river makes waking up in the morning very special .
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jennyb29

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone. I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the hotel. We make every effort to ensure our guests have an enjoyable time during their stay. We appreciate your comments regarding our Super Buffet Breakfast and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff.

We look forward to your visit during Summer.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Very poor event management. I booked 3 rooms for an event to be open as one for 3 Saturdays, contract signed, confirmation sent, etc. Without my knowledge they opened only 2 rooms together and the third room was offered to a new client. Both events clashed and caused a lot of drama. After speaking with the hotel Staff (Tanya and Aisling) you realised that you as a client mean nothing to the Hotel and they made the decision themselves to go behind your back hoping for an extra revenue. Very poor business, no Customer Service, no apology. After the phone conversation you were left in disbelief about how the Staff can treat a business client such poorly and with no respect. We placed our booking for the whole year but I am now cancelling everything due to the above.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business