“Terrible service!!!”

Athlone, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible service!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I had heard that the service was terrible, however said I would give it a chance, well it was terrible, went for dinner in the bar, we arrived in and there was one table of about 7 people, my group stood at bar waiting to be acknowledged the waiter said I'll be one minute a few times waited for menus waited for drinks etc when a manager arrived and could see we were all getting a bit annoyed, if the place was busy fair enough but it was practically empty, food not much better than the service, if you want to go somewhere to be ignored... I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Banagher, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent Ambience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Food just great and not overly priced. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return again.

Visited February 2014
Galway, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing Location in Heart of Ireland ”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Turn into the grounds of this hotel , stop & take in the view. What a view ! Surrounded by a golf course adjacent to a lake.
First impressions are just wow.
Stayed here for a night recently, hotel, staff, decor & food was just amazing. It really is a hidden gem in the heart of Ireland. It's off the beaten track but well worth a visit.

Athlone, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved looking out over the lake - but the standard of food should be consistent and better. I've eaten beautiful meals there at weekends and during the week I've been disappointed more often than not. It just means that when I've a business lunch planned - I won't take the chance that the food and service are going to be as good as they can be for my clients, because I've had the other, less successful experiences.
Having said that, when it's good, it's very good, just a pity you can't be sure of it.

Visited April 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful for a wedding”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Breathtaking. We went here for wedding reception and it was really amazing. Dinner was quite nice. Wish we were able to stay here after wedding, but they were booked up!

Visited May 2014