“A nice stay”

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A nice stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff were very helpful and really made my wife and I feel welcome. The scenery is beautiful around the hotel. The hotel itself is well maintained and the room we stayed in was immaculate. It was quite at night we stayed so went into Glasson town for dinner.

Visited July 2014

Athlone, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scenery”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Scenery is stunning from the moment you drive in the gate and the day I was there the weather was great and it felt like heaven just soaking up the ambiance. The table service was slow but I would go there again

Visited June 2014
Mullingar
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is set near the inner lakes of Lough Ree and has one of the nicest views in the Irish Midlands. The standards of service, food, drink and ambience are all top class. I could not recommend this place highly enough.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CoppoMullingar
Athlone, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible service!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I had heard that the service was terrible, however said I would give it a chance, well it was terrible, went for dinner in the bar, we arrived in and there was one table of about 7 people, my group stood at bar waiting to be acknowledged the waiter said I'll be one minute a few times waited for menus waited for drinks etc when a manager arrived and could see we were all getting a bit annoyed, if the place was busy fair enough but it was practically empty, food not much better than the service, if you want to go somewhere to be ignored... I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Banagher, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent Ambience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Food just great and not overly priced. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return again.

Visited February 2014