Brookhaven House
Ring of Kerry Hotel(Cahersiveen)
US$147
Glanleam House(Valentia Island)
US$183
US$196
Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$263
Butler Arms Hotel(Waterville)
O'Dwyers The Villa(Waterville)
  • Restaurant
Caitins(Cahersiveen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmary and johnb bring of kerryone nightbreakfasts were wonderfulgreat irish breakfastamazing place to stayrooms are hugecooked breakfasthalfway pointgolf clubsconesrooms are comfortableminute drivegolf coursefollowing morningstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My father and I stayed here during a multiple week golf vacation and were very impressed with the the facilities and the staff. The proprietor was very courteous and also provided a great Irish breakfast in the morning! Would strongly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Brookhaven is like being treated for a night out … right at home!

Making reservations for us for dinner … knowing it was the Chaplin Festival going on and there would be trouble finding dinner that night … waking early the next morning so that we would have a breakfast before our golf game … and providing a clean room and living room to enjoy a night's visit. Saying 'hello in there' to a traveler on the road … asking me if I'd like a cup of tea and bringing it into the living room where the internet worked best (with some lovely cookies) … truly a pleasant experience. If you're in Waterville, Ireland … don't miss the chance to stay HERE!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stan056
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I spent nine wonderful days at the Brookhaven guest house just outside Waterville. My hosts, the Clifford family, gave me a typical warm Kerry welcome and I slept soundly after the long drive.

The room, like all the house, was spotlessly clean and the beds as comfortable as one could wish for. A full Irish breakfast was on offer every morning or, as an alternative, smoked salmon on scrambled eggs.

The guest house is perfectly situated right on the ring of Kerry and has at least two excellent restaurants (Dooley's and The Smuggler's Inn ) and a golf course within easy reach.

It was my original intention to stay about four days in Brookhaven and move on. I felt so relaxed and at home, though, that I spent the entire holiday in Brookhaven. You will not find two kinder hosts than the Cliffords. They run a first class guest house and I would heartily recommend it as a base to discover this part of Kerry.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Keith L
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My family recently visited Waterville during a wonderful two week tour around Ireland. We loved the country and particularly enjoyed our stay in Waterville. We decided to spend our nights in local B&B’s, primarily for convenience and to experience the renowned Irish hospitality. We were so pleased that we did. We stayed in about 10 B&B’s over the two weeks, so got to know the differences well, and my reviews are relative to each other and not to other B&B’s in the area. Generally the B&B operators were local, knowledgeable about the area and they consistently demonstrated wonderful Irish hospitality. Our stay at Brookhaven was no different. Mary was a wonderful host. The B&B is located a few minutes’ drive to Waterville Golf Links where my son and I played golf. The B&B was easy to find; parking was convenient and check-in was very smooth. The comfort and quality of the rooms were adequate for our needs, and the beds comfortable enough. Our room and ensuite bathroom was spotless. Our round of golf was early in the morning and Mary was wonderful in preparing us a “packed” breakfast. We got soaked as the Irish weather finally caught up with us. It took me three days to dry out but Mary was kind enough to let us use their clothes dryer so our clothes dried much quicker. Overall a nice stay and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank flyingcolonel
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The room was spacious, clean and with a real Irish countryside to appreciate from the upper storey windows. The house warm and welcoming and Mary made us both feel at "home" with advise on local attractions and restaurants.
The most pleasing aspect was that it was not just a room attached to a shower/toilet but a place to stay. There was a wardrobe, table and lounge chair and still enough area to enable us to bring in two large suitcases and be able to move around freely.
The breakfast was more than adequate, and the dining area again spotlessly clean.
We would have liked to have all B+B to have been at this exceptional standard.
John and Sharon