“Great food!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Waterville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Had 2 lovely meals here during our week in Waterville. Food was excellent, service great. Definitely one to try!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Yum Yum. A real treat! food was delicous, beautiful restaurant, worth every penny,owner Dave was charming and knowledgeable the crab was heavenly and the rack of lamb was mouth watering,as was the wine, could"nt squeeze dessert in but I wanted to! Will definitely treat myself again when visiting the area1

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've had trouble finding a great steak since I moved to Ireland in 2013. This resturant tops the charts! My fillet steak was perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked, tender, and 100% delicious. The steak arrived with mash & mushrooms and also came with a side of veg -- no need to order a starter with the portion sizes here!

The staff helped choose a dessert for us and were very friendly and chatty, wanting to know all about our holiday plans. Exceptional restaurant worth every penny!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had some guests recently visiting me in our holiday home in Co. Kerry last weekend. My visitors came from London, Chicago and India and included one vegetarian. A big ask and a big group as we numbered ten in total. I need not have worried we had an excellent meal and despite the restaurant being very busy on a Saturday night we had excellent service. I started with the crab cakes with a mango salsa and I don't say this lightly but they were the best crab cakes I have ever had,full of crab and not morcel of potato to be seen. One of the group had the seafood chowder again excellent I had a couple of tastes of that!! I had a fillet steak which was tender and full of flavour and another guest had the dry aged steak which she raved about. I would recommend booking in the busy summer months, I definately will be back before the summer is over!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

What a lovely experience dining at Dooley's. This restaurant was recommended to us by several people both at the Waterville Golf Club and at the B&B where we stayed nearby. The ambience was great and the staff were extremely attentive. The food was absolutely delicious; we can't wait to return!

1  Thank SusanQ24