“Excellent B&B”
Review of Little Haven B & B

Little Haven B & B
Ranked #2 of 15 Dundalk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A great B&B, Una and Bridie are legends. very accommodating.
Even drove us back into town when we arrived

I can't find a single fault with this place, and will stay again the next time i happen to visit Dundalk.

I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank muzzled2b

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I arrived there on a Sunday afternoon alittle bit ahead of schedule and didn't know what to expect but Una and her sister made me feel like family immediately. The next morning I was served a wonderful Irish breakfast. I highly recommend it,a little haven for the traveler indeed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2013

10/20/13 to 10/22/13

Una and her sister Bridie welcomed us warmly to Una's wonderful home. They are the most loving and gracious ladies in all of Ireland, and there is nothing that Una will not do to make your stay special, including driving us to and from the restaurant. Our two night stay was especially memorable in many ways.

Watch out for Una though. She just might surely "steal your heart away"!

All the best to the best sisters (with a very special story), Una and Bridie.

Al and Marge

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Al N
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We have stayed here on a number of occasions during 2013 and each visit was as good as each other.....The lady of the house Una is just that, a Lady, nothing is too much trouble polite,friendly,helpful,welcoming,look the list is endless.....The house on the outside is striking with an array of colourful flowers,whilst on the inside the house is just as good with clean spacious rooms, fresh and homely,as well as comfy....The breakfast is also good and hearty no skimping on portions,just perfect.........Location wise its spot on near enough to town for a night out and far enough out for peace and quiet,best of both worlds............In a nutshell Little Haven is just that......

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank THOMAS C
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went to Dundalk and stayed in this lovely B&B two weeks this month, the location is good, only 2 mins walk to the DkIT. I enjoyed my time there. Friendly and hospitable Una drove me to the bus stop to see me off quite early in the morning the day I left, thank you so much, Una, with your company at the bus stop, I felt so warm at the bottom of my heart. The rooms are clean, comfortable and beautiful, Una is excellent at decoration her house. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I will go back again to Dundalk in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Una's B&B is one of the pleasant places for staying when visiting Dundalk. The place is suitable for long and short visits and the friendly atmosphere helps getting to know other people staying there too. The cozy feeling and beautiful homey decorations makes guests feel at home! The hospitality of the owner is remarkable and her kind ways make you feel at home. I enjoyed especially the Irish breakfast prepared and served fresh every morning and would definitely go back and stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Our hostess was the mostess. Our breakfast was great and the room was very nice. Being a big man I always find most B+B showers to be small but I fitted in ok. Our Hostess was very gracious and even drove us to the Jockey Pub in town. The owner of Jockey's gave us a ride home after dinner. Little Haven has beautiful grounds and is easy to find as it is just off the main road that leads to town. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple