“Lovely Evening”

Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We drove an hour an half away from Dublin to meet up with friends also driving the same distance from the other direction just to try this restaurant.
The service was BEYOND AMAZING!
The Chowder was delicious although a little thick for me, but the rest of the party love it that way. My surf and turf was very tasty, but my steak was a little dry - even if done Med. Rare. The 1/2 lobster was steamed perfectly although very small.
The desserts were also AMAZING!
All in all we had a great time, comfy, cozy, great service and good food. Worth the drive.

2  Thank Lorraine G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The service here is amazing.
Celebrated my birthday in Fitzpatricks last night and really enjoyed it.
We didn't book a table because we thought it would be quiet mid week, it was packed but the staff ensured we got a table ASAP. At the table the staff were very attentive and ensured we had all we needed. Highly recommend this restaurant for both the service and food.

1  Thank Taz282014
Reviewed 25 August 2014

A very relaxed family lunch in a lovely atmosphere. The restaurant was very busy, but plenty of staff to accommodate requirements. Very traditional Sunday dinner, with all the trimmings. Highly recommended.

1  Thank barravore4
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stopped at fitzpatricks for dinner on Saturday just as a walk in not realising you had to book but we managed to get seated the whole style of the place is like stepping back in time with its carefully selected antiquities and its stunning floral arrangements outside
I Had the chicken liver pate and swapped out the melba toast for brown bread it was delicious and I had the seafood salad plate which consisted of poached salmon- prawns marie rose and smoked salmon and crab claws it was all beautiful but way too much for one my husband had the wings to start which were plentiful but very very spicy and lovely cod and chips all cooked to perfection definitely recommend stopping here for lunch or dinner

1  Thank langericious
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best restaurant yet. A large group of us arrived and our table was ready straight away.
The staff were great at serving and recommending the menu.
Personally would recommend the Seafood Chowder. I have never had one that tasted as good before or since.
Not one of us left any food on our plates.
Always recommending this restaurant! Couldn't find a fault.
I'll be back for the seafood chowder again!