“Brilliant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eno Bar & Grill

Eno Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Dundalk
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Eno' Bar & Grill, is a vibrant restaurant with a great buzzy atmosphere. Everything is made fresh, from scratch every day, using the best ingredients that we can source - to offer you the freshest most authentic Mediterranean food. We think food is important & are passionate about what we do. We have a wood-fired oven which we use to make authentic Neapolitan style pizzas, bread & also roasted vegetables, fish & meat.We offer a great value early bird menu, daily 5-7pm & all night mid week. We also do a traditional Sunday Lunch Menu every week 12-4pm - perfect to get the family together!Eno' is located in the heart of Dundalk opposite St Patrick's Cathedral - easy to find and with ample parking!Our Tapas & Cocktail Lounge is open Friday & Saturday night, serving a selection of Spanish & Italian Tapas Specials.
Dundalk
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in Eno many times. But I have not been there for over a month. We booked a table for lunch. I had the crab cakes which were amazing. None of your potato filling just white crab meat. Then for mains had a teriyaki salmon with side salad. Not my usual choice but it was great. Deserts were homemade cheesecake. The food amazing the service just keeps getting better and the overall price is extremely fair for top class food. I would highly recommend anyone to this jewel in the Dundalk restaurant scene. Can't wait to go back.
Keep up the good work

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mark M

• Polish first
Ireland
“Another great night in Eno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd review of Eno because I want to highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice restaurant in Dundalk for lunch / dinner etc.... I was back there last night with colleagues and had the most delicious meal. My main course was called the green goddess and basically was salmon and a big green salad. You need a great chef who knows how to source quality products to pull that one off, and well, I enjoyed every mouthful. It was absolutely fantastic.
Not only is the food nice but the service is also consistently great, and the waitresses are very experienced not only at customer service but they know the menu very well and can make excellent recommendations. This place is so well managed, its success, I think, is down to really good managers and their team all with great attention to details. Well done guys!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Emma&Kieran
Newry, United Kingdom
“Tables too close together.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have been to Eno a number of times and each time I have found the cocktails to be excellent and the starters lovely, however the main courses tend to be a little underwhelming. I think the décor of the place is really lovely, especially in the front area, and Eno's homemade pesto is exceptional and is certainly worth a try. My main criticism is that I find the tables too close together to have a romantic meal out or to even enjoy nice lunch conversation with my friends, I feel like I have to almost whisper as the tables are extremely close.

I have found the staff on all occasions to be very friendly and helpful.

Word of advice; when making a reservation, request a seat in the front area as it allows for a more intimate dining experience.
Also- arrive for your meal early to sit upstairs and have a cocktail first- this is perhaps my favourite part of eating at Eno.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tripgal123
Dundalk, Ireland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Everything from the building itself down to the plates the top class food is served on is amazing, highly recommend!
The bruschetta is one of my favourites..

1 Thank aaronmcgeire
Dundalk, Ireland
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Service was fab. Food great. A nice twist on spag bolognaise with strips of fillet steak instead of mince was really good

• Visited May 2014