“Girls Night Out”

Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Dundalk
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run gastro bar and restaurant serving bar food from 12.30 - 21.00 Tuesday to Sunday in the bar and 5.30 -21.00 in the restaurant. We also have a very exiting cocktail menu, big open fires in the winter and a beer garden in the summer where you can enjoy a cocktail and have a bite to eat, so why not join is in jackies were our family welcome yours
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I brought my Bridesmaids here and it was just perfect. Food was so tasty and great value, service was amazing (a big thank you to Nadine who was our server that night) and the bar next door had a lovely atmosphere for a few too many drinks afterwards!

1  Thank barnsey8
There are newer reviews for Jackie's Bar Resturant

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is my 5th time being to Jackies since May 2013 and I regret it not one bit! I have been up to Dundalk three times for a show and each time I have made sure that I book myself and my friends into Jackies as you are guaranteed a good night and a good meal! I have taken 3 different groups of people and all agreed that the restaurant was nothing if not sublime. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the food, as always, was faultless. The restaurant in itself is reason to visit Dundalk!

I highly recommend this to anyone new to the area and looking for a warm, friendly location with delicious and top quality food.

1  Thank Pepperonay
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My favorite lunch spot. Great choice on the menu for everyone including vegetarians. Warm friendly staff even at the busiest times. Food excellent and portions great! Looking forward to my next lunch from Jackie! !!

1  Thank Grace M
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived into the restaurant but hadn't booked so we were told we could eat in the bar which was no problem. The service was good but the place was busy so starters took about 20 min but were very good. I had the beef Wellington which was delicious for main and cheese cake which was lovely too.
The only problem was we had a 4 course but never got the bread and dips.

2  Thank Teddybear09
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Arrived to be told our table was literally being cleared would we like to wait in bar. Were taken through the back into bar and seated at a high stool table. Given menus and basically left there. Eventually someone came but was quite dismissive and basicaly saiducan eat here or wait for a table in restaurant! (What had happened to our table which was literally being cleared is anyones guess) we reluctantly stayed were we were. Owe ordered and waited and waited! The time it took just ruined the whole experience. I had scallops .... looked nice but tasted very bland tbh. Steak was cooked to perfection but at that stage I was just eating it to get out of the place we had been there so long. I wouldn't recommend it for service despite the food being ok.

7  Thank hollydo