“Great atmosphere, great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 98 Restaurants in Dundalk
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Drinks, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dundalk
“Great atmosphere, great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Love the food, love the atmosphere, service is also quick and friendly! The only criticism I could find is the dishwasher! Wine glasses and side plates had to be changed on more than one occasion.

Kinlough
“Dundalk style tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great beer, attractive looking pub, food is great value for money and in my opinion, very good food but I'm no fan of their Tapas menue. Special dishes are usually interesting.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ciaran1961
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic food & excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been to the Market Bar on a few occasions and I have never failed to be impressed with the excellent food and staff! I was served today by Laura, she was both courteous and polite and it was obvious she was attentive to her customers. The food as always surpasses expectations, fresh, delicious and served promptly. The price is definitely value for money, the lunch menu and offers are exceptional.One of the enduring features of the market bar which encourages me to come back again and again is the relaxed atmosphere. As I live I'm Dublin and work in Dundalk, the Market Bar is the only place to go for lunch, dinner or after work drinks. I look forward to my next visit

1 Thank Kenny7930
Dublin, Ireland
“New favourite place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The market bar is what dundalk has been missing. I came here with 3 friends and had a fantastic night. To start we were greeted by lovely staff. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed but there is also a great buzz in the place. Having had tapas in other places we decided to go for a bit of everything on the menu and share. The portion size is great, much more food than typical tapas sized dishes. The flavours are amazing, the chef really knows what he's doing there! Afterwards we had cocktails...... They were AMAZING!! We all felt that we got great value for money and ant wait to return!

“AMAZING FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

oh my god had the most delish food here on Friday its my favourite place the salad and pata bravis is unreal the sauces are AMAZING we love it here so handy and so reasonable I love it will deffo be back the girl who served us was so friendly and nice I am a vegiterian so I can be awkward sometimes but she sorted me out WILL DEFFO BE BACK