Keernaun Guesthouse(Dundalk)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$92
US$92
US$181
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
CrownePlaza.com
Fairlawns Bed & Breakfast(Dundalk)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Heritage B&B(Dundalk)(Great Value!)
US$87
Rosemount(Dundalk)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$93
Krakow B&B(Dundalk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssauna and jacuzzileisure centreinterconnecting roomscleaning staffnight porterlovely hotelstaff were lovelyfew drinksboth nightsfood was lovelyroom was spotlessbar foodenjoyable staystayed for one nightdundalk townsaturday nightfollowing morning
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Carnbeg hotel overnight and we were treated like royalty!! The staff are polite and very friendly. Our room was clean,bright and airy. We were Pleasantly surprised that the room was so big and not cluttered with everything u needed. The leisure centre was fab. The pool was warm and clean. We had dinner in the bar and it was lovely. A real relaxing atmosphere. Try their Carnbeg cocktail... Lovely!! After very good night's sleep in a comfortable bed we had a good breakfast with great variety of things. We can not praise this hotel enough. We'll be back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed Sunday Night, got a great deal B&B with 2 course dinner for €138 with late checkout. Room was clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff, the food (dinner) was very good, however be prepared to wait. Delay of over 35 minutes between starter and main. Lovely sitting area outside the hotel and the pool and leisure facilities are good. Down side - came down for Breakfast at 9.15, there was no fresh fruit left and when I enquired a young waitress just replied "it's gone" . However when I was leaving I saw a large bowl of fresh fruit arrive!! Overall a very pleasant stay

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of Hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed on a Friday night on our way to Belfast with our grandson.Have to say there were a few bad reviews on trip advisor about this hotel but honestly I can't see why.From the check in to check out everything was fine .Room was fine ,food and drink good.Breakfast very good my grandson loved the pancake making machine.Pool area clean however no shallow end for small kids still overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hi we arrived on Saturday evening Restaurant food was nice staff were efficient
The manager was very polite and pleasant Adrian was his name and he was very helpful. Hotel grounds were lovely and tranquil. Seating outside for smoking which was handy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel in peaceful setting but a pity about the breakfast service, two days and both have been disappointing to say the least. Yesterday there was practically no cooked food left, asked three times and three waitresses, waited 10 mins for scrambled eggs, I stood at the hot food counter no one asked if they cud help, I had to approach them. This morning there was no bran shreds and no fruit salad, I asked a waitress she said they didn't have any left, when I was leaving the restaurant I checked again, fruit salad bowl had been filled again, not impressed to say the least!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple