“Avoid at all costs”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Limerick
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed 24 July 2009

I recently ate here with some friends and we were very disappointed. The food was awful, nothing was homemade you would expect an italian restaurant to make their own pasta. I had a pizza which was disgusting I sent it back as the base was really thick and undercooked and it came back burnt. The pasta dishes were as bad with watery sauces and tasteless meat. We ate about half of the meal but we shouldn't have eaten any of it my friend didn't feel well after it. Ideally we ahould have left immediately and gone elsewhere. The worst part of the experience was how the manager dealt with our complaint. She was extremely rude to us. Unfortunately she was very aggressive and told us to pay and leave and not come back. We were told we ordered the food and if we didn't like it it was our problem. We were shocked. I eat out regularly and this experience was definitely the worst I've ever had.

1 Thank Jupiter100

tallaght
“great food exlent staff reccomend it to any one”
Reviewed 5 February 2009

one of the best resturants ive being in a long time food was georgous and staff were very friendly and on top form

Co Cork
“Gorgeous food.”
Reviewed 13 October 2008

I have eaten here many many times. Clonmel is actually my home town but I have not lived there now for nearly 6 years.

Amyway, the owner (cannot remember his name) is always really accomodating when you call to book a table. The food is always beautiful, it's a nice small cozy place for a nice chat with a friend or partner & enjoying a few glasses of wine even after your meal.
Top marks to them!
It is in the center of town so you could come out of there after a really relaxing meal & head to one of the pubs if you like.
It is situated just about two doors down from the Main Guard at the top of O'Connell Street & also directly across from the (now closed) Clonmel Arms Hotel.