“Amazing.”
Review of Lissarda B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clonmel
Lissarda B&B
Ranked #3 of 12 Clonmel B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed at Lissarda with my friend Bill from Lancashire for 2 nights recently, whilst visiting my family in Clonmel. Absolutely superb place to stay . Michael and Eileen were both so helpful . The rooms were perfect, and we wanted for nothing. Breakfast was really nice, and very well presented. Nice walk into town centre from this B&B. No hesitation in recommending Lissarda B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tony160650

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Booked in here based on reviews and wasn't disappointed. My arriving early on the day to drop in a bag and my returning at 3am the following morning wasn't a problem. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was just the thing after the few jars the night before

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jboland77
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Comfortable, clean, very professionally run. Facilities are hotel-like with the personal touch from the attentive owners. All rooms are en-suite with plenty of hot water and a decent shower. The situation is ideal - the area is quiet and residential but within walking distance of Clonmel town centre.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank muirisdowling
Reviewed 29 July 2013

what a wonderful find, we stopped of on way from dublin to cork to a bruce springsteen concert recently, micheal and eileen were so kind, room was lovely with all mod cons, in the morning we had breakfast on the patio, so nice, we were given lots of info on nice places to visit on route, especially clifftop hotel near ardmore for morning coffee lovely views, and cobh which was also beautiful, we had a very nice lunch at whitestar resturant on the veranda.

kinsale is also a must for all visitors to southern ireland
wonderful trip

keith and pamela

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank keith d
Reviewed 14 June 2013

It's a pristine abode that matches its serene surroundings perfectly. Be it the perfectly manicured garden all around, the bowl of peppermint offering a fresh welcome left on the console in the charming entrance hall, the immaculately decorated living room, warm and inviting dining room, the cozy patio garden or the spacious, comfortable and squeaky clean bright rooms, everything is presented and maintained to a very high standard. What breaths soul into all this is the lovely dear couple Eileen and Michael. Right from directing us to their property with utmost care, warmly receiving us at the door, thoughtfully giving us the room with a bath (which was very helpful with my baby) and taking a detailed order for breakfast, Eileen made everything look very promising. The four nights and three days that we spent there thereafter, were better than I had even dreamt of. With my husband off to work I was left with my kid all day. Eileen offered to drop us to the park on her way to the market and very kindly picked us back as well. Then arrived her daughter and granddaughter, a lovely angel and almost my son's age and it seemed we were family when Eileen keenly introduced us to them. It was deeply touching when they offered that the kids go to the park together everyday. I got every assistance that I required or requested regarding my child. The day we left, it was to be a very early morning check-out. Eileen very thoughtfully left out all that I could possibly need for cooking up a breakfast on the kitchen table. My heart ached to say goodbye and I shall always have very fond memories of the time spent there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank docsharmi
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Eileen got a call from a nearby neighbor, when they were booked. She accepted us with such a warm welcome. She gave us her entire upstairs; sky light Windows made the rooms so bright and cheerful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Every room had its own bathroom. Eileen took our breakfast order the night before, when our family walked down, I thought we walked into heaven. Bright sun streaming through a sun room / living room, all the place settings... Just perfect. The breakfast cooked and brought to us what out of this world. So tasty, and I honestly don't think Eileen would have stopped feeding us if we just kept sitting there! Just amazing. Another great place in Ireland!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Steveage
Reviewed 6 June 2013

An exceptionally nice B&B in a quiet location. We stayed one night on route from the afternoon Pembroke-Rosslare ferry to the west coast. The sat nav took us up a back lane but we did find it, we should have rung the owners for directions or gone into town on the main road. Other reviews have said the rest.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends