“I was impressed with quality and price.”
Review of Planet Spice

Planet Spice
Ranked #25 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Planet Spice Restaurant Is One Of The Famous Indian Restaurant In Clonmel Area.planet Spice Serving Authintic Indian Cuisine In Clonmel Since 2007.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I visited on Sunday evening with my wife. We are not regular eaters of Indian food but were looking for something different. We decided on 2 starters, house platter, (a mix of starters) and chicken packora, plus 1 main of Beef Curry to share with Garlic Nan,Pilau Rice and 2 glasses of White Wine.

The taste and presentation was very good, not over spicy or over hot, and all for around €40 represents good value . Well worth a visit.

I

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Having been a regular at Planet Spice now since it opened the standard has remained high and the food goes from strength to strength. Don't take my word for it. Call in any time or go on a Sunday lunch where you can have all you can eat buffet. Their prices are very reasonable also and you will have a lovely experience that won't break the bank.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We visted this restaurant in early March,it is a nice Eatery, decor is good, food very Tasty.

The Service was very attentive, possibly because there were only a few diners.

Give it a try! We tried this restaurant during the week although it was quiet we still enjoyed the Evening. The menu has something for everyone's taste.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

visited here with on Sunday evening service was good and staff friendly. all our party of 5 agreed the food was very good and prices competitive

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I am writing this review with shock, disgust and great disappointment with the bad and dismissive attitude of one particular waiter in this restaurant!!!! I have looked at the other reviews and have seen similar reviews to mine regarding issues with staff. Planet Spice, Clonmel would certainly want to review this particular member of their staff’s attitude towards customers. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone especially those with children. The attitude of the staff and plain to be fair food would not entice anyone!!!As many of you will properly know it is not too often that you can eat out when you have a 7 month old baby. My husband and I had been looking forward to a family meal out. Having decided to go to the Planet Spice, Clonmel at 6pm after all I am understanding to other diners and would not want to be entertaining or causing an annoyance to other customers with a baby in the restaurant later in the evening.
Upon asking the waiter for a table we were ushered to a table. Having asked this waiter for a high chair I may as well have been asking him for a bank loan!
He grunted and muttered to himself before arriving back with a chair that would only suit a much older baby. He could clearly see we were in difficulty but this did not bother him. Not once did anyone approach us to ask us were we "ok" for everything!
After we finished our mediocre meal and were packing up our belongings he approached us and grunted at my husband “Are ye ready” but not in such a nice manner!!!
When I politely highlighted to management the attitude of this member of staff I was smirked at by the offending villain and he simple rolled his eyes at us.

3  Thank Jane O